- Smithville warns customers not to fall for “Fat finger dialing scam”
- Smithville Spotlight, Paige T., French Lick Customer Service
- Join the Fun with Smithville’s FREE Pick-It Challenge!
- Smithville Charitable Foundation Contribution Helps MCCSC Mobile STEM Lab Roll
- Don’t Get Blindsided by Unemployment Fraud Claims
A foundation for success is training and development, and Smithville is lucky to have an enthusiastic and dedicated Learning & Development Department. As Training Coordinator, Rusty Shields manages training initiatives and ensures employees have the adequate skills and knowledge to succeed. We followed him for a day to see his focus on growth and development. […]
Smithville Media recently produced a video highlighting the Dimension Mill and Executive Director Pat East. “The Mill” is 19,000 square feet of coworking and business incubator space, allowing startups and small businesses to start and grow their brands. Located in the Trades District in downtown Bloomington, The Mill is a recently renovated 103-year-old building. Once […]