- Smithville warns customers not to fall for “Fat finger dialing scam”
- Smithville Spotlight, Paige T., French Lick Customer Service
- Join the Fun with Smithville’s FREE Pick-It Challenge!
- Smithville Charitable Foundation Contribution Helps MCCSC Mobile STEM Lab Roll
- Don’t Get Blindsided by Unemployment Fraud Claims
We’re thrilled to announce that Smithville Security was voted #1 in The Herald-Times Best of Btown Awards! Overall 9,266 people cast a total of 167,084 votes for their favorite Bloomington-area businesses in a wide range of categories in June. This was a 156% voting increase over last year. This award means so much to […]
Thanks to USTelecom for these helpful tips. What can you do to help stop online scam artists from taking advantage of the global pandemic? Here are some tips to keep you connected–and secure. Think Before You Click Don’t click on links from sources you don’t know. They could contain viruses. Turn to Official Sources […]
“Challenging. Rewarding. Self-expanding.” That’s how Rob R., Product Manager, Media Production, describes his 14 years at Smithville in three words. Throughout his time here he’s helped to grow and expand our media and marketing capabilities using impactful video of local features, sporting events, and community events. Before we talk about how he came to Smithville […]