Are You a Home Builder?
Attract buyers with a high-tech competitive edge
The research is in: today’s tech-savvy new home buyers want smart home security as part of their lifestyle. What do they expect? Home energy management, smart appliances, security alerts, video awareness and more.
They use digital assistants and their smartphones to open their garage doors, start the oven, or control the temperature in their home.
Having this technology built-in – especially with the latest smart home security tech from Smithville – can give your new home an attractive competitive edge.
Offering state-of-the-art Honeywell Home™ equipment, Smithville can partner with you to lift your new home over your competition. Here’s a sampling of what a Smithville partnership offers:
- Home buyer discounts on products and services from Smithville
- Free security and smart home products in your model home
- Builder rates on security and smart home equipment sold to your buyers
Big advantages for home buyers
Buyers of homes powered by Smithville Security receive two years of free smart home app control of their system*. Through their smartphone, they can:
- View visitors through a Honeywell doorbell
- Arm/disarm their security
- Receive critical alerts from their smart home security system
- Control smart home devices (like smart thermostats, locks, and garage doors)
What does the builder provide?
Before closing, participating Smithville builder partners will allow a Smithville representative to discuss service availability with the buyer.
- Smithville equipment purchased during this meeting will qualify for special builder pricing
- If the new home is in a Smithville internet service area, discounts for internet service will also be available to purchasers of Smithville security and home automation services
Don’t wait! Become a Smithville smart home security partner today! Complete the form below to check out the process.
Program Requirements and Considerations
As a Smithville partner, builders agree to install a smart security device (minimum a control panel) as standard in all new homes.
The home must be built in Indiana, but the home does not have to be built in an existing Smithville internet or voice service area. The home buyer does not have to have other Smithville services to purchase Smithville security and home automation products.
*Special note: the free security system is not monitored and will not dispatch emergency services. The free service is strictly intended for homeowner notification and control of the system installed in their home. Professional home security monitoring is available as an option and buyers can opt for monitoring at any time during the initial two-year trial.